Sydney based Jewellery & Object designer and maker

Jewellery & Photography '11

Apologies for MIA for the last few months...
I've been quite busy managing the family business after having graduated, thus I've had very limited amount of contact with any form of creativity and the arts... =(
In saying that, ANY spare time I could possibly find, I spent going out to abuse my camera as it was the quickest and most sufficient way
for me to get creative and stress-free.

Here are some of the things I've been upto in the last few weeks.

I was asked by lovely Joori & Inguk to create their wedding rings.
Even with my tight schedule with work, I couldn't refuse... (plus it was a chance for me to get back on the bench and get my hands dirty!)
In regards to their age, environment, background and personalities; this is what I came up with.

Wedding rings I had designed & created for Joori & Inguk.
(J)18ct White Gold & 18ct Yellow Gold with 3xPrincess cut diamonds
(I)18ct White Gold & 18ct Yellow Gold with a single baguette cut diamond


Like mentioned above, I've also been out time to time, taking photos with my film/s.
Here are some of the results.

1 Comment:

Tae said...

love ur works and a blog. keep it up bro! :D